We wish to inform you that your personal data, collected through registration or booking, will be used by Hotel Gran Baita, in full respect of the fundamental principles, dictated by the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 Code for the protection of personal data and the European Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR.
Below, we summarize according to the art. 13, paragraph 1 of the GDPR 679/2016, all the informations about processing of your personal data and all the operations we carry out involving the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them.
1. Data Controller
The owner of the processing of your personal data is Gran Baita s.r.l. (P. IVA 06110690010), registered office Sauze d’Oulx (To) – via Villaggio Alpino n. 21, in the person of the legal representative, Sig. Paolo Garutti.
Contact details: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number: 0122-850183.
2. Data collection methods
The Data Controller collects personal data by:
– browsing the website www.granbaitasauze.it;
– online booking, telephone booking or directly at the check-in;
– business partners;
– public sources.
3. Types of data processed
The Data Controller collects the following types of data:
– browsing data: the information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. This data category includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers and terminal equipment used by any user, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment;
– identyfing data (name and surname, tax code, current home adress, vehicle registration plate number).
– credit card number;
– telephone number and email adress;
– stay preferences;
– data communicated by users: sending messages, on the basis of the user’s free, voluntary, explicit choice, to our contact addresses entail the acquisition of the sender’s contact information as necessary to provide a reply as well as of any and all the personal data communicated in that manner. The sensitive data relating to the state of health provided by the data subject are exclusively used to provide a better service, adapted to the needs of the customer.
4. Purpose of the treatment
4.1. Personal data collected by the Data Controller is used for the fulfillment of pre-contractual, contractual and legal obligations, more specifically:
a) to process and manage reservations;
b) to process the transactions carried out through the Gran Baita website and to assist the customer in relation to any request relating to the transaction;
c) for billing purposes in relation to the purchased stay;
d) for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from the law (administrative, tax and civil law);
e) for the issue of the authorization to transit in the limited traffic area.
4.2. Subject to your express consent collected upon arrival at the facility, your contact details may be stored and used by the Data Controller, in order to collect your reservations for the following season; any consent for this purpose is revocable at any time.
5. Legal basis of the processing
The processing of your data for the purposes stated in art. 4.1. it is lawful because necessary to implement the hotel contract stipulated with Gran Baita s.r.l..
The processing of your data for the purpose stated in art. 4.2. it is instead permissible only if based on your consent, revocable at any time.
6. Methods of data processing
The treatment of your personal data is based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, necessity and transparency.
The processing of your personal data is done with manual, computerized and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes stated in article 4 and, in any case, in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The processing of your personal data also takes place through the use of appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at avoiding the risk of loss, unauthorized access, illicit use and disclosure of personal data.
7. Data communication: nature and consequences in case of refusal
The collection of your personal data for the purposes stated in art. 4.1. is mandatory. In case of refusal to process the data for this purpose, the Data Controller will not be possible to provide the requested services.
Instead, for what concerne the purpose stated in art. 4.2., the conferment of your contact details it is merely optional; in case of your refusal to process the data for this purpose, you will be not contacted by the Data Controller after the end of the stay.
8. Recipients of personal data
For the purpose referred at the art. 4, your personal data can be trasmitted to:
– employees of Gran Baita s.r.l., specifically authorized by the Data controller to carry out processing operations;
– police headquarters, for purposes of public security;
– Municipal Police, for the purpose of issuing the transit permit in the limited traffic area;
– to all those public and private subjects (included the data processors) to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations deriving from the requested service.
9. Data retention
Your personal data will be deleted once it is no longer required for any purposes described above.
At any rate, your data will be stored for legal action or an investigation involving Gran Baita s.r.l.
10. Links to other websites
This information is provided only for the site www.granbaitasauze.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via link. Gran Baita s.r.l. can not be held responsible for personal data provided by users to third parties or to any websites linked to this site.
11. Data subject’s rights
Within the meaning of the articles 15-22 of GDPR 679/2016 and article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
You can also be entitled to: request the correction and/or deletion of your personal data, request the restriction of the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing, withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information (when Gran Baita s.r.l. is processing your personal information based on your consent) and request the receipt or transmission to another organisation.
Furthermore, the data subject shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
If at any time you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can do so by contacting the Data Controller at the following address:
– via e-mail at email@example.com;
– via letter – attention: Gran Baita s.r.l. – via Villaggio Alpino n. 21, Sauze d’Oulx (To) – cap. 10050 – ITALY.
The data subject also has the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority.
12. Responsibility of the person making the reservation
The person who makes the online booking (“user”) guarantees to be more than 18 (eighteen) years and that the information provided to Gran Baita s.r.l. they are true, accurate, complete and updated; to this end, who makes the reservation is responsible for the veracity of all the data communicated.
The user warrants that he has informed the third parties whose data he has supplied, if any, of everything described in this statement; he also guarantees that he has obtained the authorization to supply such data to Gran Baita s.r.l. for the purposes indicated above.
The user will be held responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided on the website and for direct or indirect damages caused to Gran Baita s.r.l. or to third parties.
Last update 25 maggio 2018